reducing risk, adding value, driving change
Real IRM is the leading South African enterprise architecture specialist, offering a comprehensive portfolio of products and services to local and international organisations. The company has transformed enterprise architecture into a real, practical deliverable that creates sustainable business advantage and adds value to business operations, regardless of size or complexity.
As a member and the exclusive representative of The Open Group in South Africa, Real IRM is helping to set the standards for enterprise architecture worldwide.
Real IRM’s Enterprise Architecture Solutions
The company’s products and services include:
- Enterprise architecture consulting services: offering a sustainable, business-appropriate enterprise architecture capability. Real IRM’s practical, technology-neutral approach includes TOGAF® and the Zachman Framework.
- Outsourced enterprise architecture practice: providing support services including enterprise architecture framework management, content management, repository management, and product and user support.
- Enterprise architecture tools: providing technical solutions that extend the functionality of, and enable the integration between, enterprise architecture tools.
- Enterprise architecture education and training: presenting training courses on a variety of enterprise architecture-related topics.
- Certification: creating and presenting internationally recognised certification programmes for enterprise architects based on The Open Group’s standards.
The Open Group
The Open Group is vendor-independent and technology-neutral consortium that focuses on “making standards work”. Having been active in the architecture domain for over a decade, The Open Group has developed and made TOGAF® freely available as an open framework and method for enterprise architecture.
Real IRM is the South African representative of The Open Group. It hosts regional enterprise architecture seminars, bringing together customers, vendors, consultants, governments and academics who benefit from each others’ experiences. The Open Group’s members are also invited to contribute to the global standard by attending and participating in TOGAF® development workshops.